Today's Deal: 40% Off One-Night Stay in Luxury Log Cabins at Wood Hills Resort with Breakfast, Mayrouba ($96 instead of $160)
Time Left To Buy
The deal is on!
Tipped at 11:09:03 PM with 1 bought
- One-Night Stay at Wood Hills Resort with Breakfast starting at $96
- Option 1: Small Bungalow for up to 4 people including breakfast for 2 people ($96 instead of $160)
- Option 2: Big Bungalow for up to 6 people including breakfast for 4 people ($132 instead of $220)
- Add-on: Breakfast ($10)
- Luxury well-equipped Log cabins which offer both rustic decor and contemporary amenities
- Many activities brought to you by PN2 Adventure
- Complimentary tea, coffee, and soft drinks inside each cabin
- You instantly earn 5% Cashback Bonus in your account
The Fine Print
- Unlimited vouchers per person, limit 1 voucher per visit
- Reservation is required, quote your voucher when booking
- Valid from Monday to Thursday excluding the period from December 20 to January 9, 2014
- Cancellation at least 36 hours in advance
- Valid until March 27, 2014
- TVA/VAT included in price
- Standard terms apply
Look forward for a perfect gateway in rustic luxury Log Cabins in Majestic Mountainside with today’s deal.
Getaway Report for Wood Hills Resort
- Wood Hills Resort is situated in “Mayrouba” hills of Mount Lebanon. It is an eco-touristic getaway resort built on 50,000 square meters of virgin wilderness.
- Well-equipped log cabins woodsy accents such as hardwood floors and bed frames made from finished tree branches and a porch that sits at the front of a large panoramic picture of the great mountains.
- The resort is divided to several areas: Log cabins with a mountain view, a camping reserve area, a large log steakhouse restaurant Dar Al Khal , and a base for extreme eco-touristic activities.
- PN2 Adventure activities including Snowmobiles, Walk in the snow, Hiking, Bus Tour, Camping, Caving, Off-road biking, and ATV.
- Secluded area to embrace the winter landscape or to enjoy the spring and summer months in the mountains.
- Families can set up to hike, ski, ride ATVs or snowmobile, throughout the mountains, and then retire to these rustic and charming properties.