Today's Deal: 50% Off One-Night Stay or more at LE TOURNANT Hotel & Resort ($67.5 instead of $135)
Time Left To Buy
11 more needed to get the deal
- 50% Off your stay at LE TOURNANT Hotel or Chalet Resort
- Option 1: One-Night Stay at LE TOURNANT Hotel, 1 Bedroom ($67.5 instead of $135)
- Option 2: One-Night Stay at the Resort Chalet - 1 Bedroom, living room, balcony, kitchenette ($90 instead of $180)
- Option 3: One-Night Stay at the Resort Chalet - 2 Bedrooms, living room, balcony, kitchenette ($110 instead of $220)
- Option 4: One-Night Stay at the Resort Chalet - 2 Bedrooms Duplex, living room, 2 balconies, kitchenette ($130 instead of $260)
- Option 5: One-Night Stay at the Resort Chalet - 3 Bedrooms, living room, balcony, kitchenette ($175 instead of $350)
- Free Wi-Fi, outdoor pool, air-conditioned and furnished with parquet floors, 24-hour room service, Lebanese and International cuisine
- Swimming pool opens on May 15
- View more pictures, directions, and close-by attractions below
The Fine Print
- Unlimited Vouchers per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Reservation is required, quote your voucher when booking
- 48 hours cancellation notice
- Valid until May 25, 2014
- TVA/VAT Included in price
- Standard Terms apply
Getaway Report for LE TOURNANT
- Located just 50 km from Byblos. It’s also 10 km away from Ehden. The drive overlooking Qadisha valley is breathtaking.
- The location offers a convenient and comfortable base for hiking, and exploring Qadisha Valley and Historic sites around it like the Monastery of Qozhaya which is few minutes away.
- Awe-inspiring scenic of Qadisha valley, mountains, hills, and pine forests.
- Individual Chalets accommodate between one and three families depending on the unit. All units are very spacious.
- The restaurant at LE TOURNANT has a rich menu at excellent prices.
- Guests can take a dip in the onsite swimming pool, play tennis, or let their kids loose around the family-friendly resort. There’s also an animal-petting area with horses and ponies.